This course will provide employers and employees in the retail industry with the foundational knowledge to develop robust marketing and communications plans. The course is a traditional text-based module that communicates the distinguishing features and benefits of effective marketing and communications plans.
- Strategic marketing benefits
- Marketing objectives
- Key features of marketing and communications plans
- Retail marketing success factors.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand processes to ensure retail marketing is effective
- Develop a marketing strategy
- Plan a budget for mediums to achieve marketing and communications goals
- Identify common mistakes made in retail marketing
- Develop and manage with a retail promotions calendar
- Identify tools to effectively market a retail business.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Reduce the number of costly and ineffective marketing campaigns
- Better manage marketing and communications initiatives
- Increase their ability to boost sales
The course is designed for anybody who is involved in retail marketing.
Approximately 45 minutes