This course provides employers and employees with an understanding of the environmental impact of everyday office activities and the benefits of green office practices. The course is a traditional text-based module that uses relevant workplace legislation and written scenarios to contextualise workplace law.
- Environmental impact of office practices
- Benefits of greener office practices
- Green office initiatives.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- List the benefits of instituting green office practices
- State the environmental impact of office activities
- Identify initiatives that will contribute to a greener office.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Reduce their environmental impact
- Benefit from a more sustainable workplace
- Enhance their brand and reputation
- Have access to cost-effective green office training for all employees.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide. It is aimed at private- and public-sector organisations.
Approximately 30 minutes