Have you ever wondered why washing your hands can be so important?
Effective hand hygiene is the single most important strategy in preventing health care associated infections.
Hand Hygiene Australia has contributed to this course in order to provide you with guidance on safe hand hygiene practices and an understanding of why they are critical.
- Define what hand hygiene is
- Explain why hand hygiene is important
- List the five moments for hand hygiene
- Draw the two zones of hand hygiene
- List those who should perform hand hygiene.
This course is suitable for anyone working in a healthcare setting.
Approximately 15 minutes.