This course will provide employers and employees with an understanding of the processes for preparing business plans and budgets. The course is a traditional text-based module that uses written scenarios to contextualise the information.
- Developing business plans
- Developing budgets
- Effective budgeting
- Alternative approaches to developing budgets.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop a business plan
- Develop a budget
- Identify the key elements in effective budgeting
- Explore feasibility of a new initiative and involve staff in the planning process
- Identify the internal and external factors in the organisation that can cause a significant change in order to prepare a budget contingency plan
- Identify alternative approaches to budgeting.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Reduce business risk
- Improve financial planning
- Achieve business goals.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide.
Approximately 60 minutes