This course introduces learners to the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop effective working relationships and networks. The course looks at how to collect and communicate information, develop trust and manage difficulties to contribute to effective relationships.
- Contributing to a positive workplace
- Developing effective relationships
- Establishing networks
- Managing workplace difficulties.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Collect relevant information
- Identify and explain inclusive communication
- Consult on and respond to issues
- Contribute to a positive workplace and effective relationships
- Build networks
- Identify and explain online network opportunities
- Identify and manage difficulties
- Guide and support colleagues
- Review and improve performance
- Manage conflict.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Foster a harmonious working environment
- Better deal with conflict
- Engage, retain and develop employees
- Enhance their brand and reputation.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide.Â
Approximately 40 minutes.