The law and other requirements are now enforcing the use of risk awareness and management of risk in daily work routines, but is your risk management system up to scratch?
Legislators, regulators and market supervisors use risk management to evidence and ensure compliance. Improving risk awareness in your business is the first step to establishing and building a risk aware culture.
This course is intended as an introduction to the understanding and application of the managing risk function, from a strategic, planning, supervisory or operational perspective. It introduces basic concepts about being ‘risk aware’ and managing risk in general.
- Discuss the importance of managing risk
- Apply managing risk concepts in the workplace
- Define the need to proactively manage risks
- Outline the importance of being ‘risk aware’ and who needs to be ‘risk aware’
- Explain the importance of communication and consultation with stakeholders in the managing risk process.
Designed for all organisation stakeholders no matter their occupation or employment level, from employees to board directors, this course assists you in meeting your obligations in relation to your employment and in achieving best practice in the workplace.
Approximately one hour