This course introduces learners to the skills and knowledge required to plan work schedules. The course explains how to plan and complete your own work schedule, monitor your own work performance, and coordinate professional development.
- Planning your own work schedule
- Completing your own work schedule
- Monitoring your own work performance
- Coordinating professional development.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Analyse and explain planning work: the big picture and corporate strategy
- Identify and understand business and operational plans
- Analyse and explain work group plans
- Set personal work objectives
- Identify and manage factors that affect work objectives
- Use technology to manage and monitor plans
- Monitor work performance
- Identify work standards and analyse personal performance
- Seek and evaluate feedback from colleagues and clients
- Identify and use methods of gathering feedback
- Identify and manage variations in the quality of performance
- Coordinate professional development
- Assess personal knowledge and skills
- Improve work practices
- Integrate continuous learning
- Describe and explain professional development planning
- Take a strategic approach to planning
- Maintain records of achievements and assessments.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Create personal accountability in employees
- Increase employee morale and motivation
- Foster a culture of personal and professional growth.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide. It applies to people leading a team, aspiring leaders and those responsible for planning and monitoring personal work performance.
Approximately 60 minutes.