Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Dealing with angry and upset customers is an inevitable part of doing business. However, you can handle customer complaints and frustrations quickly and easily by following a few simple techniques that can help you turn a negative situation into a more positive and productive one.
- Angry and upset customers
- How to handle angry and upset customers
- Analysing a customer problem
- The blame game
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- List the causes of customer frustration
- Apply techniques for handling angry and upset customers
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer satisfaction by empowering workers to be more effective at managing complaints.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.