Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Listening is the act of paying close or active attention to what another person is trying to communicate. Listening skills involve a range of techniques that enable you to fully understand the needs, wants, motivations and circumstances of the person with whom you are speaking.
- Listening and hearing
- Perception and whole body listening
- Active listening
- Active listening techniques
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- List the differences between listening and hearing
- Apply appropriate active listening techniques to different customer interactions.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer retention by consistently delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.