Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Pacing is a technique that allows you to better address customer needs and concerns by looking at the world from the customer’s point of view.
- Conversational co-driving
- Changing pace
- Pacing techniques
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognise how pacing contributes to rapport
- List the characteristics of first and second position
- Differentiate between individuals in first and second position
- Identify appropriate pacing phrases and techniques.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer retention by consistently delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.