Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Problem solving refers to the many and varied challenges we experience at work on a day-to-day basis.
This module presents you with a number of ideas, techniques and strategies to help you overcome problems and challenging situations in the workplace.
- Problem solving defined
- The NIFTE technique for self-improvement
- Solving a problem
- Lateral thinking
- Six thinking hats
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the benefits of developing problem solving abilities
- List a number of different problem solving strategies
- Apply problem solving strategies to different situations
- Rate the appropriateness of potential solutions.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase organisational effectiveness by building a workplace culture focused on proactive problem solving.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation.