How does your workplace promote and manage work health and safety? Do your workers know your organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) procedures?
Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring a safe work environment for everyone. The Safety Leadership suite contains online courses designed to help those leaders understand and manage WHS issues.
The suite comprises five courses designed to form a part of an organisation’s WHS strategy, and should be supported by organisation-specific policies and procedures.
By implementing the courses in this suite, your organisation can:
- facilitate a culture of best-practice WHS standards
- improve worker behaviour in relation to WHS
- reduce the incidence of workplace injuries, accidents and near misses
- minimise the risk of exposure to prosecution
- minimise increases in the cost of WorkCover premiums
- protect its brand and reputation
- promote the importance of a safe work environment for all.
The content contained in this course is suitable for leaders:
- in the public and private sectors
- across all industries.
|Course name||Topics covered||Duration|
|Making and Reviewing Emergency Plans||
|Managing Health and Safety in the Workplace||
|Communication, Consultation and Cooperation||
|Risk Management in the Workplace||
|Total duration:||100 minutes|
For further information, please refer to the individual course information sheets for each title in this suite.