This course will provide government employees with the knowledge and skills to improve their writing skills and become more effective communicators. This course is a text-based module that uses written scenarios to contextualise and practise effective writing skills.
- Writing into templates
- Effective writing principles
- Using the correct response format
- Other government documents.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- See circumstances under which they may find themselves having to write government documents
- See the role of the Ministerial Liaison Unit
- Be made aware of techniques and practices to make their writing better
- Practise writing a ministerial response in a hypothetical scenario.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase efficiency through clear communication
- Develop more effective work practices.
This course is designed to be delivered to employers and employees of government organisations.
Approximately 30 minutes.