Learning Seat can offer an end-to-end custom solution that includes a training needs analysis, content workshops and support for blended programs along with our online course development services.
With backgrounds in training, publishing, creative writing and digital media, our instructional designers can develop content that is authentic for your organisation’s learners while making best use of interactivity.
We’re passionate about creating powerful learning experiences. From custom animation, branching video scenarios and gamification to rapid eLearning, template development and Flash conversions, we have
the experience to deliver a solution that precisely suits your needs.
We also offer in-house audio, video and animation production services to complement our course development capability.
Using our own authoring tool, we’re able to create AA accessible, responsive content with rich interactivity in HTML.
Our team of experienced digital designers also uses a variety of commercial authoring technologies on a daily basis, making us experts in the field.
CUSTOM COURSE DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS
- Save time and money, by reducing hours away from the workplace and eliminating traditional style training costs.
- eLearning produces higher retention for its users and allows coursework to be easily updated and refreshed.
- Flexibility allows your workforce to facilitate training outside of the classroom and at learners’ own convenience.
- Consistent training for all your workers; you can be assured that no crucial information is missed.
IS YOUR ORGANISATION READY FOR ELEARNING?
THIS GUIDE WILL HELP YOU WITH:
- Determining whether your organisation is ready
- Choosing if you’ll partner with an eLearning vendor, develop custom eLearning in-house, or purchasing off-the-shelf eLearning based on your needs
- Understanding current eLearning trends – what does it all mean, and what works best for you, your learning goals and your organisational needs
- Getting buy in: learning how to write an effective eLearning business case and what questions you need to cover
- Making your eLearning program a success from start to finish.