Date : 16 November 2012, 16 November 2012 Time : 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST) State : Queensland
Venue : Eagle Street Pier - Brisbane
Please join us on the beautiful Brisbane River for our annual User Group Form and The S.A.F.E. Files launch
Introducing the S.A.F.E. Files – our new compliance courses helping workplaces be Safe Appropriate Fair and Equitable.
Key note presented by Neil Napper from our legal partner Lander & Rogers's, and Learning Seat CEO Tim Legge. Together Neil and Tim will explain how our new suite will assist you to achieve your business objectives while your employees enjoy their learning experience.
Come along to find out more about:
- Our improved method of delivery for increased absorption, engagement and retention of information
- New technology allowing for mobile learning
- Overcoming language and literacy barriers
- Engaging your workplace in safe, appropriate, fair and equitable workplace culture
- Providing ready and relevant compliance guidance to all workers
- Mitigating risk effectively through content covering key legislative principles with full tracking capabilities
- Product Update: Library review – what's new and what's coming
- Product Spotlight: Reading People review and Retail Excellence review
- Morning tea
- Client Update: Welcoming our new clients
- Client Spotlight: Clients sharing their experiences
- Product Spotlight: Introducing The S.A.F.E. Files
RSVP: Please register your attendance no later than 5:00pm, Thursday 8 November by clicking the green 'Register' button above.
Event information note: We are conducting two identical sessions to allow you to attend a preferred date, our other session will be held Tuesday 13 November, to attend this session please Register here. If a session doesn't receive 20 RSVP's the session will be cancelled, and only one event will proceed.
You are welcome to extend this invitation to other relevant people within your organisation. If you have any questions please Sophie Ross, Client Services Coordinator 3666 6861.
We look forward to seeing you there!