Law at Work
Law at Work is a suite of online compliance courses covering organisation and worker responsibilities in relation to appropriate behaviour in the workplace.
Law at Work encourages behavioural change through the combination of immersive pictorial storytelling, established learning theories and traditional text-based knowledge building. All courses in the suite contain legally compliant content that was created in partnership with award-winning Australian law firm Lander & Rogers.
Law at Work meets your compliance needs with:
- contextualised content that suits a broad audience
- clear messaging that fosters a safety culture and ethical behaviour
- legally compliant content that supports your workplace policies
- trackable online training that provides evidence of participation.
This suite is created in partnership with award-winning Australian law firm Lander & Rogers.
Organisations implementing this suite can:
- reduce the incidence of legislative breaches in the workplace
- reduce the risk of being found vicariously liable for an inappropriate behaviour claim made in the workplace
- protect organisational brand and reputation
- deliver comprehensive and cost-effective compliance training to a wide range of individuals in the workplace
- strengthen employee engagement by implementing best practice compliance.