If you want to:
- Mitigate financial, criminal and reputational risk
- Reduce training costs and lost productivity
- Influence behaviour and attitude
- Improve worker morale and productivity
- Foster a safe, appropriate, fair and equitable workplace culture
Then online compliance training is part of the solution you’re looking for.
In addition to our flagship compliance training suite, The S.A.F.E. files, Learning Seat is proud to announce two new additions to our compliance training solutions; Compliance Essentials Australia and Compliance Essentials New Zealand.
Both The S.A.F.E. Files and Compliance Essentials have been created in partnership with award-winning legal firm Lander & Rogers to provide legally compliant workplace training based on real-life case studies.
Both options include courses covering:
- Workplace health and safety
- Sexual harassment
- Equal opportunity in employment
- Electronic communications and social media
- Consumer law
- Misleading conduct
To find out more about The S.A.F.E. Files and Compliance Essentials contact us or visit our webpage covering our compliance suites.