The S.A.F.E. Files: Compliance Training Done Differently
Compliance training is about more than meeting your regulatory obligations. It’s also an opportunity to reduce legal and financial risk, lower costs, improve health and safety, drive productivity and enhance your reputation.
This suite has been designed to provide compliance training covering organisation and worker responsibilities in relation to appropriate behaviour in the workplace.
The S.A.F.E Files fosters a safety culture and ethical behaviour with trackable online training. The content is delivered using simple language and graphic storytelling that engages the learner and improves knowledge retention.
This suite was created in partnership with award-winning Australian law firm Lander & Rogers.
WHY DELIVER THE S.A.F.E FILES AS YOUR ONLINE COMPLIANCE TRAINING SOLUTION?
The S.A.F.E. Files is a unique compliance training solution which offers the following benefits:
- reduce the incidence of legislative breaches in the workplace
- reduce the risk of being found vicariously liable for an inappropriate behaviour claim made in the workplace
- protect organisational brand and reputation
- deliver comprehensive and cost-effective compliance training to a wide range of individuals in the workplace
- strengthen employee engagement by implementing best practice compliance.
This suite is created in partnership with award-winning Australian law firm Lander & Rogers.
The content contained in this suite is suitable for:
- public and private sector workers
- workers, executives and board members across all industries
- workers, executives and board members at all levels of an organisation.