CREATING SAFE, APPROPRIATE, FAIR AND EQUITABLE WORKPLACES ONE CASE AT A TIME
Are you looking for recognised online compliance training to be implemented in your workplace?
Partnering with Lander & Rogers, one of Australia’s leading law firms, we’ve developed The S.A.F.E. Files, a series of off the shelf online compliance courses.
This suite has been designed to provide compliance training covering organisation and worker responsibilities in relation to appropriate behaviour in the workplace.
The S.A.F.E Files fosters a safety culture and ethical behaviour with trackable online training. The content is delivered using simple language and graphic storytelling that engages the learner and improves knowledge retention.
WHY DELIVER THE S.A.F.E FILES AS YOUR ONLINE COMPLIANCE TRAINING SOLUTION?
The S.A.F.E. Files is a unique compliance training solution which offers the following benefits:
- Richer content with less text
- Improved delivery for absorption and retention of information
- Shortened session times so staff can get back to their work faster
- In the office or on the go, our compliance courses can be completed on desktop or tablet
- Simple language coupled with graphics overcomes language and literacy barriers
- Entertaining and memorable content for a more enjoyable learning experience
COURSE TITLES INCLUDED IN THE S.A.F.E. FILES COURSE SUITE ARE:
Health and Safety
Misleading Conduct & Competition Law
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER COMPLIANCE SUITES.
We recognise that learning for an organisation is not a case of one size fits all, and learners are challenged with many different factors that can limit their ability to retain the learning assigned to them.
In order to help combat learning fatigue we offer two other compliance suites, which allows learners to receive a new suite every year, so that content is fresh and engaging.