ARE YOU A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER WITH 25 EMPLOYEES OR LESS?
Are you aware that as an employer you have workplace obligations under national and state laws that you must abide by?
Ask yourself this:
- Do you know what the national Fair Work standards are when it comes to employee pay? Did you know you can be penalised for underpaying staff?
- Are you aware that workplace bullying is a criminal offence in some states and you could be held liable?
- Do you know what workplace health and safety standards are for your micro-business?
- How are you and your employees handling consumer information
PROTECT YOUR MICRO-BUSINESS WITH COMPLIANCE ELEARNING
The Learning Seat Protect Pack offers core compliance e-learning courses that help your micro-business meet legislative, regulatory and ethical obligations whilst mitigating financial, criminal and reputational risk.
Choose from a wide range of topics such as:
HOW THE PROTECT PACK PROTECTS YOU
The courses in the protect pack are designed to educate you and your employees on standard compliance practices. We work with leading Australian’s law firm Lander & Rogers to ensure that the content is legally sound and includes relevant and up-to-date-case law.
Purchasing is as easy as:
- Ordering the specific compliance courses, you and your employees need (order one course per person);
- Make your payment and;
- We set your staff up on our cloud-based learning management system, so that you can spend time on your passion: your business. We’ll send you and your employees login details for the courses you’ve purchased, so that you can get started with your
You’re in good company with Learning Seat
Our long established presence in the compliance space has given us deep insight into our clients’ compliance pain-points, the risk of non-compliance and the legislative contexts in which they work. This knowledge is reflected in our Protect Pack e-learning courses, designed to empower workplaces of all sizes, and in all industries, to assess and eliminate risks to create safer workplaces.
Don’t delay – protect your micro-business!