Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Diploma of Business Administration which provides managerial level training for clerical and administrative personnel and will prepare you for a range of administrative careers. The qualification is designed to develop your existing skills and knowledge in planning and organisational perspective of administration, and also prepare you for a leadership and managerial role within the business environment.
As a natural extension of this nationally accredited qualification you will develop advanced computer skills and expand your existing skills and knowledge in many areas, including team-building, project management, resource allocation and communication.
The Diploma of Business Administration is designed to provide you with a planning and organisational perspective of administration, which builds upon your existing computer skills, using complex technical features.
Units of competencies
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM503B Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM504B Plan or review administration systems
- BSBWOR502B Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBADM506B Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502A Manage payroll
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by