Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Diploma of Human Recourses.
This Diploma of Human Resources Management provides students with comprehensive knowledge and skills required in human resource management processes. This nationally recognised qualification, will provide you with theoretical and practical skills in managing workforce planning, managing human resource services, managing human resources MIS, managing employee relations, managing remuneration and employee benefits and managing Separation and Termination.
Units of competencies
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM513A Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM501B Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM502A Manage human resources management information systems
- BSBHRM512A Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM506A Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBWRK510A Manage employee relations
- BSBHRM505B Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- BSBHRM507A Manage separation or termination
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by