Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Diploma of Management which trains and prepares you for efficient leadership and will help you build a solid foundation of the necessary skills and experience in managerial disciplines.
The Diploma of Management teaches you the skills and knowledge that will make you ready for management level positions within all sectors of industry and it provides students with thorough fundamentals in managerial work disciplines, in particular the management of teams, departments, and projects. The Diploma of Management provides skills to lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes within an organisation.
Units of competencies
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516C Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT515A Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502B Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBWRK510A Manage employee relations
- BSBRSK501B Manage risk
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by