Did you know that workplace bullying and harassment is considered a risk to health and safety? It can also take many forms that may not be immediately obvious, such as over email or social media. Could you identify it in your workplace if it occurred?
Written in partnership with leading law firm Lander & Rogers, Compliance Essentials – Workplace Bullying and Harassment outlines the behaviours that can constitute bullying and harassment in the workplace, and how they affect other people. It also offers guidance to workers on their legal obligations and what to do if they’re exposed to any form of workplace bullying.
The content is presented in a traditional elearning format and features written scenarios to contextualise bullying and harassment behaviour and its effects on people and organisations.
The course is responsive – providing an optimal user experience on smartphone, tablet and desktop computer.
This course covers:
- what constitutes or doesn’t constitute workplace bullying
- legislation and regulatory bodies concerned with workplace bullying
- the effects and consequences of bullying and harassment on individuals and organisations
- getting help and lodging complaints.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- describe what behaviours constitute workplace bullying and why it isn’t acceptable in the workplace
- identify what the law defines as a ‘workplace’
- list the impacts of workplace bullying
- identify their legal rights and responsibilities with relation to bullying in the workplace
- outline the process for handling bullying in the workplace
- model behaviours that reduce the likelihood of workplace bullying occurring
- foster a fair and equitable workplace culture that doesn’t tolerate bullying and harassment in the workplace.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- minimise the likelihood of bullying and harassment in connection with the workplace
- reduce the risk of being found vicariously liable for workplace bullying claims
- deliver comprehensive and cost-effective anti-bullying training to a wide range of workers
- foster a healthy and safe workplace culture that doesn’t tolerate bullying and harassment.
The content contained in this course is suitable for:
- public- and private-sector workers
- workers at all levels of an organisation.
This course should take about 20 minutes to complete.