Would you know if you breached Victoria’s Privacy and Data Protection Act? Do you know your responsibilities when managing information in your workplace?
Using a range of relevant scenarios, the course demonstrates everyone’s obligations and the purpose of the Victorian Privacy and Data protection Act. This course will provide employees in the Victorian public sector with the legally compliant training to ensure your organisation meets its obligations under the Victorian Privacy and Data Protection Act.
This course is responsive, providing the best possible user experience whether deployed on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
This course covers the following topics.
- About privacy
- Information Privacy Principles
- Your responsibilities
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- describe their obligations as an employee of a public-sector agency to observe the Information Privacy Principles
- apply the requirements of the Information Privacy Principles in particular situations in their workplace.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- Reduce the incidence of privacy breaches
- Better defend any claims relating to privacy breaches
- Protect its brand and reputation from damage related to breaches of privacy
- Have access to cost-effective privacy training for all employees.
The content contained in this course is suitable for employees within the Victorian public sector.
This course should take about 30 minutes to complete.