CYBERSECURITY RESPONSE COURSE
How prepared is your organisation to deal with a cybersecurity incident? Could those at the executive level and in key operational roles successfully handle a cyber intrusion or data breach incident and manage the fall out effectively?
Cybersecurity Incidents: How To Respond has been designed to help those managers with direct cyber incident responsibilities to effectively prepare for and respond to cybersecurity incidents, and review their practice after an incident has occurred.
Written in conjunction with leading law firm Lander & Rogers, this course complements Cybersecurity, a course designed to help all workers detect a cyber attack and prevent attacks occurring.
This course covers the following topics.
- Preparing for a cybersecurity incident
- Responding to a cybersecurity incident
- Reviewing your organisation’s response to a cybersecurity incident
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- identify actions that will help their organisation prepare for cybersecurity incidents
- describe the process for effectively responding to a cybersecurity incident
- describe the process for reviewing their organisation’s response to a cybersecurity incident.
The content contained in this course is suitable for:
- public- and private-sectors
- all industries
- executives, managers and other staff in key operational roles who are responsible for their organisation’s response to cybersecurity incidents.
This course should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Brought to you by