Each year, the scale, sophistication and impact of cyber breaches across Australian organisations grows. Is your organisation prepared to deal effectively with the risks? Do your workers understand the potential impact a cybersecurity incident could have on your organisation?
This course has been designed to provide your senior managers, executives and directors with valuable information about cybersecurity and to provide them with practical guidance on what risks your organisation might face because of a cybersecurity incident. The course includes two contextualised case studies, which give learners the opportunity to interact in a fictional meeting and to apply their knowledge of cybersecurity to various situations.
Learning Seat recommends pairing this course with our Cybersecurity Incidents – General Awareness course, which is targeted at all workers and is designed to demonstrate that we all have an active role to play in defending the workplace from a cyber threat. We also recommend your senior management, executive and IT teams complete our Cybersecurity Incidents – How to Respond course, which will help the organisation minimise the negative consequences of a cybersecurity incident and ensure any cybersecurity attacks your organisation faces are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
This course is responsive, enabling optimal user experience on smartphone, tablet and desktop computer, so users can complete their training on their preferred device.
This course covers the following topics:
- Cybersecurity risk assessment
- Cybersecurity overview
- Cybersecurity incidents
- Legal obligations
- Cybersecurity case studies
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- describe their organisation’s legal obligations in relation to cybersecurity
- identify legal, financial and organisational consequences of cybersecurity incidents
- identify actions that will protect your organisation against cybersecurity incidents.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- ensure appropriate measures are taken to reduce the impact of a cybersecurity breach
- protect its brand and reputation from the potential consequences of such incidents
- encourage awareness of the impact of cybersecurity incidents starting at the executive level.
The content contained in this course is suitable for a culturally, linguistically diverse audience of:
- senior managers
This course should take about 15 minutes to complete.