This course has been designed to provide your workers with the knowledge and confidence to plan, deliver and evaluate presentations in the workplace.
The course is broken into two parts. Part 1 provides an overview of how to prepare a presentation. Part 2 provides an overview of how to deliver and review the presentation. The content includes case studies and videos to demonstrate good practice, as well as downloadable templates and checklists.
This course covers the following topics:
- preparing a presentation
- delivering a presentation
- reviewing a presentation.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- plan the structure of a presentation
- list the techniques used to prepare for a presentation
- identify verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- review and evaluate feedback on their presentations.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- improve the verbal communication skills of its workers
- enable your managers to clearly present and explain business objectives to their teams
- give your managers the tools they need to effectively lead their teams
- arm your workers with the relevant professional development skills to contribute to a positive culture.
The content contained in this course is suitable for all workers.
Approximately 40 minutes
Brought to you by