Does your organisation have processes and guidelines in place to manage, control and reduce risks? Did you know that organisations are susceptible to a diverse range of risks?
In order to control risks, your organisation needs to be able to identify them. This course has been designed with highly relevant information to increase workers’ awareness of potential risks, and to inform workers at all levels about risk management.
This course uses a range of activities and comprehensive information to assist with establishing and implementing a risk management program.
This course covers the following topics:
- Identifying risk
- Evaluating risk
- Controlling risk
- Monitoring and reviewing risk.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- identify potential risks
- evaluate and implement control measures against risk
- effectively monitor and review organisational risks.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- establish a comprehensive and effective risk management program
- increase awareness regarding potential risks
- execute improved measures to evaluate and control risks
- establish and maintain processes for monitoring and reviewing risks.
The content contained in this course is suitable for:
- organisations in all sectors
- organisations across all industries
- workers at all levels of an organisation.
This course should take about 25 minutes to complete.