Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Critical thinking is a mode of thought that allows us to examine evidence and formulate rational judgements about what is true and what is false. We use critical thinking whenever we are trying to figure out what to believe or what to do in a reasonable and reflective way.
- Critical thinking
- The critical thinking process
- The SCAMPER technique
- Critical thinking vs hypercritical thinking
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- List the benefits of applying critical thinking in the workplace
- Identify different critical thinking techniques
- Distinguish the difference between critical and hypercritical thinking
- Implement critical thinking techniques to organise ideas.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Strengthen brand reputation by empowering workers to use creative thinking techniques to assess the effectiveness of and continuously improve existing products and processes.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.