Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Customer satisfaction is often determined by how well a customer’s needs have been met before, during and after any sales or service interaction. Providing a level of customer service that exceeds a customer’s expectations should be the objective of each interaction that you have. This can be achieved by using a standardised process that follows a series of logical steps designed to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of every customer interaction.
- The customer interaction flow
- The customer interaction process
- Steps of the CI process
- A quick guide to customer satisfaction
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify and explain the steps of an effective customer interaction
- Describe the benefits of applying a standardized process to customer interactions
- List the differences between a good customer interaction and a poor one.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer retention by consistently delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.