Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
An objection is a statement that expresses a person’s concern, reservation or disagreement about a particular matter, situation or recommendation. In the customer interaction (CI) process, an objection refers to the cause of a customer’s resistance to an idea or recommendation, and provides an opportunity for the customer service consultant to respond to that concern in the most effective manner possible.
- The art of handling objections
- The Tetsuo Shima method
- Two-step process for handling customer objections
- Answering objections
- Stopping objections in their tracks
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Define what an objection is
- Apply techniques for clarifying objections
- Select appropriate strategies for responding to objections.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase sales conversion rates by more effectively and consistently overcoming customer resistance to a product or service recommendation.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers and can influence their buying decisions.