Did you know that tens of thousands of workplaces are visited by safety inspectors each year? Would you know what to do if an inspector arrived at your workplace?
This course will provide you with an overview of the role of a workplace inspector, how internal workplace inspections are conducted, what happens during an external inspection and what actions an inspector can take.
The content is presented in a traditional e-learning format and features written scenarios to contextualise relevant workplace legislation.
This course covers the following topics:
- The role of a workplace inspector
- How to conduct a workplace inspection
- What happens during an external inspection
- Actions that an inspector can take.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- identify how to conduct your own workplace inspections
- determine what happens during an inspection
- recognise what actions an inspector can take.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- educate its workers on how to plan, conduct and participate in an internal workplace inspection
- better prepare workers for when an external workplace inspection occurs.
The content contained in this course is suitable for workers:
- in the public and private sector
- across all industries
- at all levels ofÂ an organisation.
Approximately 20 minutes